Tuesday, 7 January 2014

GOSH Holographic Nail Polish Review


This was my first time using a GOSH product, so needless to say I was quite excited.  I am not entirely sure why, but I seem to get excited over trying new brands!  I picked up this gorgeous holographic nail polish from GOSH at Superdrug for a teeny £1.99.  They're currently doing £2 off all GOSH products, so get down and grab a bargain.  After seeing someone post about their holographic nails, I was inspired.  After hunting on eBay for over-priced nail polishes, this was a godsend when I spotted it.  
(My hand looks so strange in this photo, and the photo really doesn't do the polish justice, it's so much better in real life!)

It's a standard size nail polish with gorgeous colour.  It does say on the bottle it is for 'one night only' so I can't complain about chipping - although it hasn't chipped yet - fingers crossed.  
The colour is amazing.  I didn't have high hopes when I put the first coat one, it was a bit bland and just looked silver and glittery.  But, after applying a few more coats, the holographic effects really started to show.  Although the effects are not as amazing as some of the more expensive polishes I've seen on eBay, it's definitely a contender for a cheaper polish.
I don't really have any complaints about it so far, but if I do, I'll be sure to let you lovely lot know first.

I'm giving this a 9/10!  Well done GOSH, you have impressed me!  
I'd definitely repurchase this colour when I run out, even if it isn't on trend anymore!  & I'll definitely be buying some more colours from GOSH.

Have you tried GOSH nail polishes or another holographic nail polish?  What did you think?
lisatakespictures
xo

1 comment:

  1. I've seen such great reviews about this nail polish! It looks so pretty :)

    Love your blog!

    Fairytale Kiss

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me comment! I read & reply to every one I can! :)